[Imc-makerspace] back alley/ little area

leon mcgee leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 11:41:54 CDT 2011

Chris,

Mike had me look at some things in the alley sitting behind these green
power boxes, the area where there is a red grill. Would you know about these
items? Are they useful? Reason asking is so I can clean up back there. But
of course if anyone owns these items, I would like for them to come claim
it.

everyone else,

Secondly, the area by the south coded door (leading to ramp), does anyone
have information about the items on the shelves? This is my next area for
cleaning and organizing. Then the sun room, basement, outside around the
building. If you feel that you have something in these areas, please let me
know.
--
Building Coordinator
Leon McGee