[Imc-makerspace] Building request sheet

leon mcgee leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com
Mon May 2 13:29:48 CDT 2011

hey all,

I have made a simple spreadsheet for you all to use to make request or
concerns about anything building related.
For those who have gmail, it should be easy for you to find it. Go to Google
docs and type in this title : Building repair and maintenance records of
2011

For those not with Google, you can access the spreadsheet with this link:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Asmaf7jcTtZrdGhkekNXanpfbVFtRkxrcGF0Z2NYN0E&hl=en

Just copy paste it into your web search bar.

Thanks, and don't try to flood me with request, I am only one person.  [?]

--
Building Coordinator
Leon McGee
Leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com