[Imc-makerspace] [Imcamericorps] Amcorps week

leon mcgee leonmcgeeamericorps at gmail.com
Wed May 4 08:03:03 CDT 2011

Hey all,

Floor waxing:

So the plan for the floors is to do it in two stages. So on Sunday the 15th,
we will just be doing the sun room. The main floor will be done at a later
date.
Seeing we are just doing one floor we won't need to close off the main space
and we can start at 9am instead of 7am. Just for all those that are not
morning people. I am guessing this project should take maybe 3 to 4 hours,
based on how many volunteers come to help. I am thinking I am only going to
need about 4 or 6 people to volunteer, the sun room is not that big.

There were a few of you that already said you would help. If you could just

Building Coordinator
Leon McGee
202 S Broadway
Urbana, IL 61801