[Imc-makerspace] keys

Isak Griffiths isak at ucimc.org
Tue May 24 15:40:38 CDT 2011

All,

This is what I have confirmed so far:

         Finance will need to know
                       -- the names of the people who are swapping room 15
for room 16 keys
                            to try and locate the original key contracts
                       -- the total number of keys to room 16
                       -- the total number of ab41 keys (as several of us
don't need these)

          The price for making the keys will be deducted from the $20
deposit;
          It will be a little over $3 or a little over $6 dollars per
person.

          When keys are returned, the difference between the $20 and the
cost of the
          keys will be refunded.

Isak