[Imc-makerspace] Open Hours tonight, 7-9pm

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Thu May 26 15:49:00 CDT 2011

How does this sound to folks?

Marcin Jakubowski: Open-sourced blueprints for civilization

Using wikis and digital fabrication tools, TED Fellow Marcin Jakubowski
is open-sourcing the blueprints for 50 farm machines, allowing anyone to
build their own tractor or harvester from scratch. And that's only the
first step in a project to write an instruction set for an entire
self-sustaining village (starting cost: $10,000).

On 5/26/11 11:48 AM, Gergana Slavova wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> As always, Open Hours at the space tonight, 7-9pm.  We'll be having a
> discussion on one of the TED topics - Brian will send out details on
> which one.
>
> Hope to see you there,
> ~Gergana

Brian Duggan