[Imc-makerspace] Office Chairs up for grabs

Gergana Slavova gslavova at aim.com
Fri May 27 14:29:17 CDT 2011

Hey everyone,

Intel is replacing a bunch of the chairs in the office and the old ones are being donated.  They're still in pretty good condition so I thought maybe we can get some for the space to replace the ones that are stained/ripped/broken.

This is what the chairs look like, except in grey: http://www.madisonseating.com/criterion-office-chair-by-steelcase.html

Habitat is coming to pick everything up next Wednesday.  If we want to take advantage of this, we need to do so either Monday or Tuesday evening.  Is there anyone with a truck who would be willing to help out?  Let me know your availability.  And let me know if you can help out with the haul.

~Gergana