[Imc-makerspace] Office Chairs up for grabs

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Tue May 31 14:34:37 CDT 2011

I can help, just fyi.

Jeff

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 1:58 PM, Gergana Slavova <gslavova at aim.com> wrote:

>  Just a reminder about the chairs today.
>
> ~Gergana

Jeffrey Putney
Senior Software Engineer
Diagnostic Photonics
217-766-6580

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING
This electronic message contains information which may be privileged
and/or confidential. This information is intended for the exclusive use
of the individual(s), entity, or person(s) named or indicated above. Any
unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of any
parts of the contents of this message/information is strictly
prohibited by federal law. Any attempts to intercept this message are
in violation
of Title 18 U.S.C. 2511(1) of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act
(ECPA). All violators are subject to fines, imprisonment or civil
damages, or both.