[Imc-makerspace] Needed: Great Venue Coordinator for the IMC

Isak Griffiths isak at ucimc.org
Wed Nov 2 15:52:01 CDT 2011

Hello everyone.

My time is almost up. I have 29 days left (minus 3 days vacation and the
Thanksgiving weekend).

We would *love* your help finding the next venue coordinator so I have time
to train my replacement and minimize your transition woes.

Who do *you* think would make a great venue coordinator? If you have the
right person, please have him or her contact me.

Thank you!

Isak Griffiths
Outgoing Venue Coordinator
_____________________

What we need:
- friendly with solid people skills
- great initiative
- ability to shoulder responsibility
- punctuality
- integrity
- creativity
- quick learning
- organizational skills
- the ability to say "No"
- reliable transportation
- reasonable computer proficiency
- good old fashioned common sense

Desired:
- comfort with updating websites
- experience with planning and coordinating events or projects
- experience with sound and stage equipment
- some supervisory or team leading experience

Official AmeriCorps job description attached.