[Imc-makerspace] Becky Stern, Video Producer for MAKE Magazine on TechKnowLedge Thursday Morning

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Sun Oct 2 22:06:55 CDT 2011

Hi,

You might remember from my earlier posting that Becky Stern, senior
video producer for
MAKE Magazine is in-residence at Unit One/Allen Hall this week.

http://blog.makezine.com/archive/author/becky_stern

Becky has agreed to join me for TechKnowLedge Thursday morning from
8-9AM.  And she
wants to tour the MakerSpace afterwards.

So, please tune-in to 104.5FM and, if you have questions for Becky,
please call-in.
And people to be on-hand to meet & greet in the MakerSpace at 9:00AM
Thursday would be cool, too.

Thanks!

-Stewart