[Imc-makerspace] Unity March/Occupy 217

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 12:20:22 CDT 2011

can this be added to the occupy 217 site?

PLEASE FORWARD

The annual unity march is one of the most important local events of the year. Please show up, especially in this time of attention to the occupy wall street actions.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=199308810142841

Saturday Oct. 8
11:30am
Meet near the WEFT  building: 113 N. Market st., Champaign

Local
 action for jobs and economic recovery united with actions across the
country. In opposition to the obscene hoarding of money by Wall Street
and the banks, we march to Chase bank with our demands at noon. Speak
up, stand out, and commit to growing the movement.

The rich
have shown little interest in our prosperity - we, the working class,
people of color, women and youth must now act to ensure it.

learn about my latest initiative:
Celebrate U-C People's History Poster Project
www.ucpeopleshistory.org

Please make a donation to support future posters:
www.tinyurl.com/ucphdonation