[Imc-makerspace] Becky Stern, Video Producer for MAKE Magazine on TechKnowLedge Thursday Morning

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Wed Oct 5 18:11:57 CDT 2011

Well, when we gave up Studio 15, I surrendered my key, but so far I have
failed to connect with
Leon to get a key to Studio 16.  Will you (or someone else) be able to
open the Space at 9:00AM tomorrow?

Thanks,

-Stewart