[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: Re: [hackerspaces] Hackerspaces as incubators

Sunah Suh makerspace at sunahsuh.com
Thu Sep 15 10:20:57 CDT 2011

So I was reading something today that reminded me of this email -- this
might be a stretch but you could make the case that the original Homebrew
Computer Club in Menlo Park (founded in 1975) (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homebrew_Computer_Club) was a Hackerspace that,
in a lot of ways, incubated Apple along with several other hardware and
software startups.

-S