[Imc-makerspace] POSTPONING The Design and Composition Fair to December 15

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 18:24:39 UTC 2012

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the late notice but it seems like the Makerspace won't be
participating in this Design Fair.  Chris is not feeling very well, and we
haven't received a lot of feedback from the organizers so we're not sure if
we'll even have a table.

Just FYI if you're planning on stopping by today.  We'll try to participate
next time/year.

~Gergana