[Imc-makerspace] Domain renewals

Jeremy Jones jeremyj at letifer.org
Mon Jan 9 11:01:41 CST 2012

All,

I just received a notice that our domains will expire in 15 days.  As such we will need to renew them.  Currently, the domains are registered with DirectNIC and renewal is $15 per domain.  We have the following domains:

makerspaceu.org
makerspaceu.com
makerspaceu.net
makerspaceurbana.org
makerspaceurbana.com
makerspaceurbana.net

Do we want to renew these?  All of them?  If not all, then which?

Also note, at $90 (for all), that's a little rich for me, but I'm willing to cover 1/2 (and call it membership fee).  I can work out reimbursement later.

Obviously consensus needs to be formed, so....

jmj