[Imc-makerspace] January Membership Meeting, Sunday [1/22] @ 6pm

Jeremy Jones jeremyj at letifer.org
Sun Jan 22 16:43:40 CST 2012

Folks,

As discussed elsewhere, I've renewed our domains.  Attached is the receipt.  As discussed, I will cover half this of this as my membership for 2012.  The remaining can be reimbursed.  I'll not be able to make it tonight, but if it's ready, the reimbursement can be giving to Erich or Derek, as I'll see both tomorrow.

Also for the agenda.  Who is the correct person to manage these?  I'm happy to continue doing it, however, if folks feel that someone else is more appropriate, that's fine too.