[Imc-makerspace] Maker moving to town

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 22:30:31 UTC 2012

Also, the Illinois Fab Lab has a somewhat larger space.  They *might*
have lockers available,
but I think not much more than that.  Being operated by the University,
the Fab Lab is run a bit
differently from the MakerSpace, which is officially a Working Group of
the Urbana-Champaign
Independent Media Center, a 501(c) non-profit.  -Stewart