[Imc-makerspace] Innovation LLC Opportunity

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 19:19:35 UTC 2012

So we just got this email which sounds like a great student outreach
opportunity(see below), I would be up for skipping work if need be to make
this happen.  I'll respond with a yes if there are no objections and we can
probably talk specifics at the next business meeting.

Glad to hear the router hacking went well and sounds like it was well
attended. And sorry to hear about Whitney's family emergency and thus
the cancelled workshop, hope everything is ok :-(

Jeff