[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: Please help - Hacker & Creativity Survey

MakerSpace Urbana makerspaceu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 18:28:16 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Maria Halbinger <mha.ino at cbs.dk>
Date: Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Subject: Please help - Hacker & Creativity Survey
To: "makerspaceu at gmail.com" <makerspaceu at gmail.com>

Hi,****

I am a hackerspace member and researcher from Denmark and I’d like to ask
for your help with a research project on hackers and creativity. Together
with hackers from different countries, we created a survey that includes a
small challenge, located here: http://bit.ly/surv_el****

I kindly ask you to fill out the survey and feel free to forward the link
throughout the MakerSpace Urbana community.****

Would be really great to involve you all at MakerSpace Urbana in this
project as it would help advancing research on creativity, hacking and
entrepreneurial activities. ****

I highly appreciate your time. Thank you for participating in this study
and for distributing the link! It is only through the help of people like
you that I am able to pursue my research.****

Many thanks,****

Maria****

** **