[Imc-makerspace] Mesh Wifi and Computer Networking

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 14:43:28 UTC 2012

Hey, I had Brandon Bowersox talking about UC2B on TechKnowLEdge this
morning and he reminded me that any of the UC2B Anchor Institutions
http://uc2b.net/handbook/#anchori   can and should be CUWin/Commotion wired
access points for Mesh Wifi.  UC2B connections for the anchor
institutions begin after July 4 -- next week!  Definitely need to work on
getting Commotion nodes in there as soon as they are live.

Also, the Grassroots Radio Conference -- July 26-29 at the IMC -- has
tracks dedicated to Wireless Internet.
http://grassrootsradioconference.org/program/tracks

Cheers,

-Stewart