[Imc-makerspace] upcoming Arduino workshop (and Allen Hall workshops)

Mitch Altman mitch at CornfieldElectronics.com
Tue Mar 13 19:57:59 UTC 2012

Thanks, Stewart, Chris, Jeff, and everyone who helped out while I was in
Urbana!  I had a really great time.  And lots of people really loved the
workshops we made happen.  I look forward to seeing you all next time.  :)

Cheers,
Mitch.