[Imc-makerspace] upcoming Arduino workshop (and Allen Hall workshops)

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 21:04:24 UTC 2012

Yay I'm happy to hear there is interest in a follow up.

The makerspace is open this this
wed<https://www.facebook.com/events/193760580736564/>and at least
Gergana and I should be there, and it sounds like Lee probably
has some tv-b-gone skillz to share so if Lee and others could make it as
well that might be a great chance to get some arduino fun in.  If wed is
bad or there is just interest in planning another specific time for
tv-b-gone or arduino work lets do it. I would say suggest a time to the
email list and lets make it happen :-).

Jeff