[Imc-makerspace] upcoming Arduino workshop (and Allen Hall workshops)

Lee Baugh il.hamster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 04:56:19 UTC 2012

Incidentally, on my way out after the workshop, there were some parts from
the TV B Gone kit left on the table.  I'd thought they were my friend
Lorin's, so I brought them with me, but it turns out she has all her stuff.
 If anyone sitting at my table hasn't got a complete set, please let me
know.  It might be you if you can find neither your IR LED nor your battery
case.

Lee