[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: CMKT 4 confirmation for Urbana Mini Maker Faire

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 03:22:16 UTC 2012

Hey Makers! CMKT4 is coming back to Makerfaire this year! If you missed
this awesome circuit-bending electronic band last year, they're a must see.

They'll be at Makerfaire all day, and hosting a kit building session that
evening in the Makerspace - 6:30-8:30pm. *Members & makers, if you can help
out by hosting the group in the space during this time, please reply. *

Lastly, the band is hoping to find an opportunity to play a show later that
night- at a local venue or house show. *If you have a lead for a house or
venue show, please reply.

*More about CMKT4:
https://www.facebook.com/cmkt4
http://www.reverbnation.com/cmkt4