[Imc-makerspace] Teen Workshops at the Urbana Free Library (aka Digital Divide workshops)

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 16:21:26 UTC 2012

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for people interested in planning and teaching some workshops
for teens at The Urbana Free Library(TUFL) around ~Jan-Feb. We had our
second meeting with the TUFL folks a few weeks ago and we got a good sense
of what types of workshops the teens might be interested in and we know
what our budget is. Now we need to put together a proposal of what exactly
we would like to do. Email me if you're interested and I'll see if we can
setup a short initial planning meeting asap.

Also if you're not interested in the planning or teaching but would like to
just help out email me as well, as that would also be most excellent :-)

Thanks,
Jeff

--
Jeffrey Putney