[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: [RFU] WRFU 104.5 FM signal

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 13:33:58 UTC 2012

Apologies that the communications have been a bit scattered.

Check out the pictures from the link below.
http://ucimc.org/content/wrfu-1045-fm-signal-down-next-couple-days
It looks like we have  tower.

And, in addition to the FM radio antenna, there are also supposed to be
MeshWifi nodes/antennas
on the tower with Ethernet cables going up to them as well.   Is this
also in the works?

And, simultaneously, UC2B has been installed.    Lots to do, all at once.

Thanks,

-Stewart