[Imc-makerspace] September Membership Meeting Minutes [Sept. 30]

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 01:12:40 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Kinda low attendance today; it was mostly Jeff and I trying to figure out
if spending our extra $3,000 on that new flux capacitor from Craigslist is
a good deal or not.

I kid, I kid.  In the end, we decided to get the two-thousand-dollar
infinite improbability drive instead.  The odds of it arriving at the
correct makerspace are 22173448820 to one.  So, fingers crossed!

Rose also stopped by and we managed to nail down the dates for the
Halloween workshops we're doing with the sewing co-op in October.  Those
dates are:
   - Sat, Oct. 13, 2-5pm
   - Wed, Oct. 17, 6:30-9pm
   - Thurs, Oct. 25, 6:30-9pm

If you'd like to work on your Halloween costume and need some sewing help,
please stop by!  We'll have machines setup in the space and experts on hand
to answer questions.  Also, spread the word and bring your friends.

Hope to see more of you later on!

~Gergana