[Imc-makerspace] Hacker at Allen Hall this week

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 20:10:38 UTC 2012

Hey Everyone, we've been invited to help with another series of workshops
at Allen Hall (see below).  The workshops look really interesting, and
Jimmi just did the Hackers on a Train trip with Mitch Alman so I'm excited
to hear about that.

I think I can make there Monday Thursday and Friday. Anyone else interested?

Jeff