[Imc-makerspace] hacker at Allen Hall next week

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 02:30:37 UTC 2012

Hi, Jimmie,

It was great meeting you and hearing your introductory talk at Allen
Hall tonight.
As we discussed, I will be bringing 10 to 12 soldering irons, diagonal
cutters and solder
from the MakerSpace to set up for your workshop between 6:00 and 6:30 in
the South Rec Room at Allen
Hall.  You will be using the soldering irons for his Monday, Tuesday and
Wednesday night workshops.
Thank you also for agreeing to be with me on TechKnowLedge from 8-9 am
Thursday on WRFU-FM 104.5
I will post something about you and your residency at the blog I keep
for the show:
http://tech-knowledge.tumblr.com  I'm looking for ward to it!

Cheers,

-Stewart, http://www.wrfu.net/node/1417    http://www.makerspaceu.org