[Imc-makerspace] Urbana Champaign Mini-Makerfaire 2013

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 18:35:33 UTC 2012

Thanks to everyone who completed the Doodle poll for our first 2013
Makerfaire organizing session!

If you were thinking about getting involved in Makerfaire, but not
necessarily in *organizing* the event, don't worry! There will be plenty of
opportunities to get involved. More on that later.

The best times for our first Makerfaire organizing session were:
- Wed 10/17 (evening)
- Sat 10/21 (afternoon/evening)
- Sun 10/22 (afternoon/evening)

I'll suggest that our first meeting be this Saturday afternoon from
3-4:30pm. If you responded to the poll but can't make that time, please let
me know. If you didn't respond to the poll and want to be involved, please
let me know as well.

We can meet at the Independent Media Center in Urbana, 202 S Broadway,
first floor, unless there is another location that someone would propose.

Looking forward to meeting with you all this Saturday!

Best,
Chris Ritzo