[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: [hackerspaces] Cool projects for TEDx talk wanted

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 13:01:37 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 3:39 AM
Subject: [hackerspaces] Cool projects for TEDx talk wanted
To: hackerspaces-discuss <discuss at lists.hackerspaces.org>

Hey,

I'm writing my TEDxBrussels talk, which is due in a couple of days,
and am wanting to add some example projects from hackerspaces in my
talk, with a cool and/or weird and/or beautiful and/or cute (and/or
otherwise eye-catching) photo for each.

Anyone have any project (or know of any project), that has a photo
that would impress non-hackerspace folks, and help the world take
notice of hackerspaces?  If so, please send me a photo I can use, and
a short description of the project.

Thanks!
Mitch.