[Imc-makerspace] IEEE Workshop

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 20:32:23 UTC 2012

Thanks!  And thanks for the shout out in the announcement :-)

Do we have any Makerspace peeps who can know they can make it, perhaps
bring some info on us?  I'm a definite maybe right now.

Jeff

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 10:15 PM, Brady Salz <brady.salz at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://ieee.illinois.edu/1408/introduction-to-analog-electronics-workshop/
>
> Here you guys go!
>
> Brady

Jeffrey Putney
Senior Software Engineer
Diagnostic Photonics
217-766-6580

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING
This electronic message contains information which may be privileged
and/or confidential. This information is intended for the exclusive use
of the individual(s), entity, or person(s) named or indicated above. Any
unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of any
parts of the contents of this message/information is strictly
prohibited by federal law. Any attempts to intercept this message are
in violation
of Title 18 U.S.C. 2511(1) of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act
(ECPA). All violators are subject to fines, imprisonment or civil
damages, or both.