[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: Tucson hackerspace needs your help

MakerSpace Urbana makerspaceu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 19:15:41 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eli Langner <ELtwo at comcast.net>
Date: Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Subject: Tucson hackerspace needs your help
To: makerspaceu at gmail.com

**
 Dear Fellow Hackers/Makers,

     I'm a member of Xerocraft, a nonprofit hackerspace/makerspace in
Tucson, AZ.

   We are currently fundraising to help renovate our new, bigger workspace,
so we're
asking our fellow hackerspaces/makerspaces to please give their support.

   We're offering some fun perks on Indiegogo (shipped within US, while
supplies last):

   - 4" medallions with our raised logo, faux-painted in a 15 layer process
which gives
them a cool, light-shifting effect;

   - Gag gift statuettes of an engineer who has unscrewed the wrong bolt.

   If your members would like to make donations, our Indiegogo page is
here:
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/xerocraft-hackerspace-renovating-new-location

     Thanks,

 Eli Langner