[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: Electronics Recycling this Sat

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 14:42:34 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I'll be picking up a few things after work today to be dropped off at the
recycling drive tomorrow morning.  Anything in the entryway of the
Makerspace, on the right-hand side is up for grabs.  If you would like to
take something home, do so today or just let me know.  Otherwise, I'll take
as much as I can with my car and you won't see it again.

~Gergana