[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: 4th Annual C-U Pride Festival

elizaBeth Simpson elizacorps at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 02:48:58 UTC 2013

Folks,

I have a 1-inch button maker, though supplies may be low.

-ezB

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 11:43 AM, Monica Carr <monica.mcarr at gmail.com>wrote:

> Colten says that he possibly has a button machine in storage, and will let
> us know:)
>
> If someone wants to make that LED rainbow flag, that would be really fun.
> There was this LED twinkling board at Noisebridge that I kind of loved
> http://instagram.com/p/bkFQa7EBqd/ would be cool to have this as the
> pride flag (and could be pugged in at the space for our regular enjoyment).
>
> ~m
>

> On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 10:29 AM, Monica Carr <monica.mcarr at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> What a lover gesture to offer us a free booth! I think Gergan's idea is
>> great. Or maybe we can get a button pin press/machine (does someone have
>> one?) and then people at Pride can make their own Pride button! (I do love
>> rainbow stickers...)
>>

>> On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 3:54 PM, William V. Johnston <
>> wvjohnston at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geek_Pride_Day
>>> http://makezine.com/craft/how-to_henna_tattoos/
>>>
>>> http://www.instructables.com/id/Applying-Elf-Ears-realistically...-in-5-minutes/?ALLSTEPS
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecsv78xxODI

217-344-8324 landline (better for talking)
217-979-2820 cell

The bad news is you're falling through the air, nothing to hang on to, no
parachute. The good news is, there's no ground. - Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche

learn about my latest initiative:
Art from the Streets!
www.ucpeopleshistory.org

Please make a donation to support future posters:
www.tinyurl.com/ucphdonation