[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: 4th Annual C-U Pride Festival

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 23:20:53 UTC 2013

Nice, sounds like there is plenty of interest. So shall I reply and confirm
we are in?

And thanks for the list of great project ideas Will! I would be up for
helping with an LED pride flag, we could do it like we did the twinkling
night gown so you could control different banks of Leds and make it do
stuff ;-)

Jeff

Jeffrey Putney
Senior Software Engineer