[Imc-makerspace] Summer Make-a-tion Continues!!

Monica Carr monica.mcarr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 03:20:53 UTC 2013

Hello dear people,

We are officially mid *Summer Make-a-tion*, and these next two workshops
look like some of the most unique we have had so far. Don't miss our on
your opportunity to join us this *Saturday, August 10*!

The first workshop will be *Pewter Casting*. From this simple workshop
could learn how to take this metal and create art, jewelry, or robot parts
all on your own!  $20 per person; children must be adult supervised.
Workshop runs 11am to 1p. Please sign up
here<http://makerspaceurbana.org/make-a-tion/make-a-tion-2013/pewter-casting-make-a-tion-2013/>
.

The second is *DIY Brew Your Own Beer*. In this workshop, you will learn
the basics of brewing your own ale, *and you will even be able to take some
home with you! *(provided you are of legal drinking age ;) $15 per person;
you must bring your own 6 pack of pop-off top beer bottles. Workshop runs
3pm to 5 pm. Please sign up
here<http://makerspaceurbana.org/make-a-tion/make-a-tion-2013/diy-brewyob-make-a-tion-2013/>
.

See you next Saturday!