[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: One Week Until Tandem Opening

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 14:31:42 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tandem: Bicycles and Artwork <info at tandemcu.org>
Subject: One Week Until Tandem Opening

Hello Tandem Artists,

Just a quick note to remind you that the opening for Tandem: Bicycles and
Artwork will be one week from today. Here's the Facebook invitation:
https://www.facebook.com/events/218768361609825/?ref=22

You can drop off your work at Indi Go Gallery (9 E. University in
Champaign) on Tuesday, August 13 or Wednesday, August 14 from 6-8 p.m. A
few of you have already contacted us to make other arrangements to get us
your work, and we greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again for participating in Tandem, and please let us know if we can
answer any questions in the meantime. Thanks!

Joel and Molly

--
Jeffrey Putney
Senior Software Engineer