[Imc-makerspace] IMC Programming Committee this Sat 8/17 1-3pm

Rachel Storm rachelstrm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 07:24:17 UTC 2013

I'd like to help coordinate Zinefest. I think it important that it continue
to happen as a staple in CU. :) I'm willing to work with you, Dane, if
you're willing to help. Perhaps Emily, Maggie, and some others could all
work together and we could form a committee to ensure this happens. I am
confident we can pull off a great MWZF.