[Imc-makerspace] Workshops to prepare for TUFL

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 20:09:47 UTC 2013

I just realized we were planning on doing the Atari Punk Console prep
workshop today, but since we got the kits early and most people made them
on wednesday I was thinking we would skip today. Plus I'm not sure anyone
was planning on coming today but I wanted to send this email just in case.
 Sorry for the late notice, hope that's not a problem.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Putney
Senior Software Engineer