[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: [UCIMC-Tech] Accessibilty of Main Space

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 19:18:50 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: carol ammons <carolammons at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Subject: [UCIMC-Tech] Accessibilty of Main Space
To: Tenant list <imc-tenants at lists.chambana.net>, bookstoprisoners
<bookstoprisoners at lists.chambana.net>, Bike Project Steering Committee
<thebikeproject at gmail.com>, tech <tech at ucimc.org>, Closed list for IMC
Board of Directors Discussion
<Imc-boardofdirectors at lists.chambana.net>
Cc: UC IMC <imc at ucimc.org>

Good morning All,

The IMC has experienced vandalism to our main entrance doors, forcing
us to board them up for the next few weeks until repairs can be made.
Please know that the process is underway.  We do apologize for the
inconvenience this causes everyone.  In the meantime, we'd like to
request that any payments and/or communications for the IMC be mailed
via postal service.  The safe is inaccessible at this time.  You can
mail your correspondence to 202 S. Broadway Avenue, Ste. 203, Urbana,
IL 61801.

Also, if you have an upcoming event being hosted at the IMC, again we
apologize, and ask that you utilize the south ramp doors or the east
doors for entrance into the main space.  If you have any other
questions, please feel to contact me.  Thanks,

Carol A.

--
Carol Ammons-Operation Director
UC-IMC, ucimc.org