[Imc-makerspace] Tr : laptop fixiing services?

Reddy Kobo reddykobo at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 12 18:27:39 UTC 2013

----- Mail transféré -----
De : Reddy Kobo <reddykobo at yahoo.com>
À : "imc-markerspace at lists.chambana.net" <imc-markerspace at lists.chambana.net>
Envoyé le : Samedi 12 janvier 2013 12h24
Objet : laptop fixiing services?

hi how have you been doing? my name is reddy kobo I try to get some informations about the community sercives about fixing computer is that true? you guys can fix a computer for free?I have a laptop IMB THINKPAD it's working but on the screen I'm able to see images I guess the cable which send images are broken I will be at your place on sunday than you can see what's going on with it thanks I'm waiting for your answers