[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: RFU post from contact at 0204first.info requires approval

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 13:45:06 UTC 2013

Hi,

This came to RFU at lists.chambana.net, which I am one of the moderators.    I
read spam.

I happened to check out a couple of the links included in this e-mail.
http://abolitionistcrusade.org
Radical Abolitionist Crusade
"...poem written by John Greenleaf Whittier embraces the abolitionist
editor and agitator William Lloyd Garrison as his followers saw him..."

http://diy-kart.info
Chassis kart cross baby!

(DIY off-road vehicle construction documentation.)
Anyway, the guy seems fairly sincere to me.

Also, yesterday was Bastille Day -- Commemoration a Citizen's Revolt during
which they stormed the prison and released all the prisoners.   Something
worth commemorating in this country, I think.

Cheers,

-Stewart