[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: EnterpriseWorks Prototyping Fair

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 21:27:30 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Grimm, Matthew James <mjgrimm2 at illinois.edu>
Date: Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Subject: EnterpriseWorks Prototyping Fair
To: "makerspaceu at gmail.com" <makerspaceu at gmail.com>

 Hello,

We would like to invite your organization to participate as an Exhibitor at
the upcoming EnterpriseWorks Prototyping Fair. Information about the event
is below; please let me know if you are interested in participating! I look
forward to hearing from you.

The purpose of the Prototyping Fair is to introduce regional entrepreneurs
and Research Park companies to prototyping concepts and regional resources.
Attendees will meet University and private groups that provide product
design and development services. During the panel discussion, attendees
will hear product design considerations from UI OVPR’s
Designer-in-Residence, plus learn about other Research Park companies’
experiences working with local machine shops to develop prototypes.

*Date:*
September 20, 2013

*Location:*
EnterpriseWorks
60 Hazelwood Drive
Champaign, IL 61820

*Proposed Schedule:*

   - 11am-12pm: guests visit with exhibitors in EW atrium
   - Lunch served just before 12pm
   - 12-1pm: panel discussion in room 130
   - 1pm-2pm: guests visit with exhibitors in EW atrium

Matt Grimm

E: mjgrimm2 at illinois.edu

M: 312-718-3146

--