[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: Design the costume closet & underground lounge! IMC Programming Committee Meeting Sat July 27 at 1pm

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Sat Jul 27 04:41:31 UTC 2013

Reminder:

The *IMC Programming Committee will meet Sat, July 27th 1-3 pm in the
Family Room of the IMC.* If you are a working group, make sure you send
someone to represent you!

The first half of the meeting will be discussing program and policy
proposals and sharing upcoming events and opportunities to get involved.
Makerfaire, youth media production, WRFU station manager opening, using the
venue and family room are on the list.

For the second half of the meeting we* re-envision the costume closet and
underground lounge. *Ideas so far include more DIY connections between
Makerspace and costume closet and moving the zines to the more accessible
lounge/reading space.

Have a program idea you want to discuss or launch! Let me know so I can put
it on the agenda.

cheers,
Danielle