[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: 4th Annual C-U Pride Festival

Monica Carr monica.mcarr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 15:29:02 UTC 2013

What a lover gesture to offer us a free booth! I think Gergan's idea is
great. Or maybe we can get a button pin press/machine (does someone have
one?) and then people at Pride can make their own Pride button! (I do love
rainbow stickers...)

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 3:54 PM, William V. Johnston
<wvjohnston at gmail.com>wrote:

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geek_Pride_Day
> http://makezine.com/craft/how-to_henna_tattoos/
>
> http://www.instructables.com/id/Applying-Elf-Ears-realistically...-in-5-minutes/?ALLSTEPS
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecsv78xxODI
>
> On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 3:02 PM, Jeffrey Putney <quaker at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Look at this nice invite we just got. I'm not quite sure what type of
>> booth we might set up but as they pointed out it's a very convenient time
>> for promoting the UC Mini Maker Faire. And personally I just like the idea
>> of supporting pride fest. I would be willing to table.
>>
>> Jeff

Monica Carr
Doctoral Student
Department of Anthropology