[Imc-makerspace] Mini-Maker Faire 2013 - June Meeting Agenda (June 3rd)

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 02:28:12 UTC 2013

This is just a reminder that we set our next maker faire planning meeting
for Monday June 3rd(Tomorrow!)at makerspace urbana at 7pm. Here is the
agenda I have so far:

*) Updates on action items for june 3rd.
    --Update website  - Emily
    --Create flyer  - Carleen
    --Facebook event  - Jeff
    --Call for Makers Google Doc Form - Carleen
    http://goo.gl/RMwuM
    --Sponsorship form Google doc form - Carleen
    --Press kit - cover letter - Monica
    --archive 2012 pages & create 2013 pages (Chris)
    --add organizers to mini-maker-faire-producers at googlegroups.com (emily,
jeff, liz, monica)
*) Outreach
    --Flying
    --Contacting groups
*) Sponsorship
     -- tasks for finding sponsors
*) Volunteer Opportunities
     -- define smaller volunteer opportunities for people who would like to
help in more specific ways then general planning.
*) Planning Group listserv
     --make sure everyone is on it before switching over to it.

Anything else?  Bring it with you to the meeting.

We're located in basement Room # 16 at the Independent Media Center (202 S.
Broadway, Urbana, IL).  If the outside door is locked just call (816)
287-1717

Hope to see you tomorrow!
Jeff

--