[Imc-makerspace] TUFL Workshop Mentors (Didgeridoo)

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 15:41:38 UTC 2013

Hey everyone,

First, last week went awesome! I'll try and post some pics soon but the
kids brought some nice creative boxes and made some very nice looking and
sounding APC's.

This week we'll be making Didgeridoos and helping kids with a few more
Atari Punk Consoles so we could definitely still use mentors with soldering
skills again. The Didgers don't really take much skill but just having
makers to work/learn with the kids I think is great. And I'll have a
few didgeridoos at the space tonight if you want to play with them.

We could use a couple hack saws(or any 2" pvc pipe cutter) tomorrow for
this workshop. If you have one you could bring tomorrow or just drop at the
space tonight that would be wonderful.

And finally if I could get a head count on who can make it tomorrow at
4pm(3:30 setup) that would be super helpful! Please email me if you can
make it!

Thanks,
  Jeff

--