[Imc-makerspace] Makerspace update to the IMC board

Gergana Slavova gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 21:30:35 UTC 2013

Hey Jeff,

This looks pretty awesome, thanks for putting it together!  Not sure how
far back we want to go but we can also mention we've done several
summer/holiday workshops and enumerate some of them (arduino robots,
ornament making, laptop bag that lights up when you open it, letter-press
printing, etc.).

There are a couple of typos but I imagine you'll be talking to this so it's
not a big deal.

~Gergana