[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: Maker Group near me?

MakerSpace Urbana makerspaceu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 14:26:20 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Ritzo <chris.ritzo at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Subject: Fwd: Maker Group near me?
To: scmodelworks at gmail.com
Cc: MakerSpace Urbana <makerspaceu at gmail.com>

Terry,
Thanks for writing us. We're organizing now for our Mini Maker Faire this
fall and of course you will be welcome. I'll keep you on my list of makers
and ensure you receive our call for makers.

If you're interested in a road trip to Urbana, we have a regular meet-up
happening Wednesdays from 7-9pm and also informally Tuesday evenings. You
can sign up for our listserv here:
facebook, join our group here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/118240874874433/

We regularly announce open times in both those places. If you want to make
a weekend trip, post to either place and I'm sure we can arrange a meet-up
Saturday or Sundays. We regularly have members doing stuff on the weekend.

Cheers Terry!
Hope you can make it down sometime.

-chris ritzo

Begin forwarded message: