[Imc-makerspace] Clean-Up Day - Saturday, May 25th

elizaBeth Simpson elizacorps at gmail.com
Mon May 20 02:02:38 UTC 2013

Peeps,

I can also bring in containers. I have at least one of those classic tower
(can be hung) nuts, bolts, screws, etc organizers with a zillion little
drawers, maybe two, and another sort of 'organize smaller things' plastic
drawer thing.

The organizers currently have a zillion little things in them (nuts, bolts,
screws, odd electrical whatnot). Should I empty it out first, or could that
be useful?

Also, I have pegboard, maybe 4'x5'... is that wanted?

-ezB

On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 6:27 PM, jamesrh <jamesrh at gmail.com> wrote:

> I will bring in some containers for organizing the smaller parts.
>
> If we could get some more of the small plastic boxes in the back room (who
> is our source for those?), or if anyway would like to donate some medium
> cardboard boxes for the activity boxes, that would be great!
>
>   James H
>

> On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Gergana Slavova <
> gergana.s.slavova at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks, Emily!  Count me in.  Also made a facebook event:
>> https://www.facebook.com/events/161236090718960/.
>>
>> ~Gergana
>>

>> On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 10:51 AM, Emily Knox <emilyknox at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> We will have another cleanup day on Saturday, May 25th 10-2ish.  We have
>>> a few tasks listed on the white board (organize small parts, lighting,
>>> phone, etc.) but if there is anything else you'd like to accomplish, please
>>> let me know.
>>>
>>> Emily

217-344-8324 landline (better for talking)
217-979-2820 cell

The bad news is you're falling through the air, nothing to hang on to, no
parachute. The good news is, there's no ground. - Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche

learn about my latest initiative:
Art from the Streets!
www.ucpeopleshistory.org

Please make a donation to support future posters:
www.tinyurl.com/ucphdonation